Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
October 31, 2012 - 1:11 am
- The Obama Economy: Still Not Recovered, by Tom Blumer. The economy is not even back to where it was when the recession began.
- 10 Things the MSM Can Celebrate if Obama Wins, by Andrew Klavan. “Hooray! There are still JUST enough people left in the country who think we’re telling the truth!”
- Is Hurricane Sandy a Gale-Force October Surprise? By Bridget Johnson. Both campaigns said they were devoted to leaving politics out of the storm, but Sandy is leaving her mark on the election landscape.
- What Did He Know and When Did He Know It? The Shadow Knows…, by Michael Ledeen. What’s Halloween with spooks? Michael breaks out his Ouija board to contact a late CIA chief for his take on Benghazi.
- The Racist and the Diversity Czar, by Ying Ma. Grouping Asians together for the purpose of fostering “diversity” in America is insulting.
- The Climate-Change Ambulance Chasers, by Rand Simberg. Hurricane Sandy reminds us that climate hysterics can never resist an opportunity to use a natural disaster to flog their anti-technology, anti-humanity hobbyhorse.
- On the Brink: 50 Year Anniversary of the Cuban Missile Crisis, by Daniel Mandel. A recounting of the 13 days when the world stood on the precipice of nuclear war.
- The 7 Creepiest Serial Killers in American History, by John Hawkins. “There’s light and joy, but there’s also darkness all around and we can be lost in it.” — David Almond
- 10 Reasons Why Donald Pleasence Is the Reason for the Season, by Bridget Johnson. The one. The only. The Donald.