Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
October 29, 2012 - 12:45 am
- Beyond Impeachment: Obama Treasonous over Benghazi, by Roger L Simon. If the worst aspects of Benghazi are conclusively proven to be true, Benedict Arnold may prove to be a piker in comparison.
- Why Is Obama so Nasty and Vulgar? By Michael Ledeen. I think he’s cracking, and the inner nastiness and vulgarity are on display.
- Why Economic Development Alone Cannot Fix Middle East, by Barry Rubin. The claim that turmoil will end by bringing the region into the first world is a myth.
- Andrew McCarthy’s Guide for the Perplexed, by Roger Kimball. How does America separate Islamic religion from Islamic supremacism?
- Hurricane Sandy: Follow PJ Media’s Brendan Loy for Frequent Updates, Click here for the latest from Brendan Loy, Weathernerd. Also follow @brendanloy on Twitter.
- Barack Hussein Obama: What’s in a Name? By David Solway. Sometimes a name tells you all you need to know.
- 5 Deep Insights Gained from Watching Hoarders, by John Hawkins. What you can learn about yourself from people who sleep on garbage and pee in a bucket.
- Stephanie Cutter: Des Moines Register Endorsement of Romney ‘Not Based on Reality,’
- by Rick Moran. The “reality-based community” has a weird idea of reality.
- Obama Vows to ‘Lean Forward,’ Return to D.C. for Hurricane, by Bridget Johnson. He’ll come back from Ohio after advisories have begun and commercial planes are likely to be on the ground.
- Should We Be Worried About Parasites from Cats? By Theodore Dalrymple. A recent editorial in The Lancet fearmongers on Toxoplasma.
- Is New York Times Hiding Its CEO’s Role in Sex Abuse Cover-Up? By Kim Zigfeld. Rock-bottom.