Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
October 4, 2012 - 12:56 am
- October 3, 2012 — The Night Liberalism Died, by Roger L Simon. Liberalism will come back, of course, under one of a million names. But for now Mitt Romney has administered it a serious body blow.
- Left and Right Come Together to Slam Obama’s Bomb of a Night (and Lehrer), by Bridget Johnson. But was the president’s bland, dispassionate performance actually part of a campaign strategy?
- Knockout: Mitt Romney Crushes Barack Obama in First Presidential Debate, by Bryan Preston. Gov. Romney overmatched President Obama from start to finish.
- Drunkblogging the First Presidential Debate, by Stephen Green. Live from CPAC Colorado in Denver — with a possible surprise guest or two.
- Chávez’s Foreign Fan Club, by Jaime Daremblum. The Venezuelan election will have ramifications throughout Latin America and beyond. (You can read this article in Spanish here.)
- Joking with Morsi, by Dexter Van Zile. A prominent Christian pastor glad-hands Egyptian President Morsi while ignoring the plight of Egyptian Copts.
- Obama Would Have Sent Bin Laden to Civilian Court, by Andrew C. McCarthy. What could have possibly gone wrong? It is hard to know where to begin with anything this foolish.
- CIA vs CYA, by Richard Fernandez. Downplaying the full extent of the Benghazi disaster: “How is it the Americans didn’t anticipate anything?”
- Egypt Meltdown Update, by David P. Goldman. Is Egypt ungovernable?