September 29, 2012 - 1:50 am
- Benghazi Worse than Watergate, by Roger L Simon. Has America entered into an age of decline and collapse?
- Red Lines, Red Zones, and Green Lights, by Rick Richman. Red lines “don’t lead to war; red lines prevent war.”
- Is Foreign Policy Making a Comeback in Campaign 2012? By Bridget Johnson. Will voters with laser-sights on the economy consider Benghazi at the ballot box?
- Science Fiction: ‘Climate Vulnerability Monitor Report’ Released, by Tom Harris. This irresponsible report does not belong anywhere near policy planners.
- A Great Future Behind Us, by Ed Driscoll. Bill Whittle’s latest Afterburner video is a powerful look at the future that once was.
- ‘Obama Phones,’ ‘Obama Meals,’ and Other Presidential Objects, by Richard Fernandez. Deserved or not, a similar economic period saw a rash of “Hoover” items.
- Time-Travel Thriller Looper Should Make Its Director a Hollywood Player, by John Boot. Get used to the name Rian Johnson.
- PJTV’s Poliwood takes on The Master: Why Critics Go Gaga for this Underwhelming Film, by Roger L Simon. Click to watch video.