September 21, 2012 - 12:33 am
- The Democrats’ False Narrative on the Auto Industry, by Rand Simberg. No, Obama did not “save” the auto industry.
- The 12-Step Guide for the Recovering Obama Voter, by P. David Hornik. “My name is Craig K., and I’m an Obamaholic.”
- Why Dinesh D’Souza Is Right About the Source of Obama’s Rage,by David P. Goldman. Obama will accommodate the irrationality and self-destructiveness of the Muslim world to the point of absurdity, no matter what the cost to American security.
- DOJ Inspector General Report Proves Dems Misled Public On ‘Wide Receiver,’ by Bob Owens. George W. Bush’s administration had absolutely nothing to do with the operation.
- Why Ecuador Is Sheltering Julian Assange, by Jaime Daremblum. President Rafael Correa continues to follow the Hugo Chávez playbook. (Click here for the Spanish-language version of this article.)
- It’s Not a Revolution, It’s a Video, by Barry Rubin. As its Middle East policy crumbles, the Obama administration clings to a dangerous fiction while their mainstream media supporters play along.
- ‘Fast and Furious’ Report Not the End of the Issa-Holder Battle, by Bridget Johnson. The chairman says an unprecedented level of cooperation, like that shown to the inspector general, could “perhaps eliminate the need for a protracted fight in the courts.”
- Obamamalaise Part XXXVII: ‘You Can’t Change Washington from the Inside,’ by Ed Driscoll. Perhaps Mr. Obama will get the chance, as Gov. Romney is quick to respond on the stump today, to change DC from the outside, come next year.
- Original Version of the New ‘Obama Flag’ Design, by Zombie. Be afraid…be very afraid.