September 5, 2012 - 1:17 am
- Inside Bubba’s Brain — As He Writes His Convention Speech, by Roger L Simon. The medium is the massage.
- A Middle East Policy for President Romney, by Barry Rubin. Even under the best circumstances, the region is tough. Due to Obama, it is a nightmare.
- Islam vs. Man’s Best Friend? By David Solway. It’s not only the dog who’s in for it…
- Michelle Obama: White House Doesn’t Change You, It Reveals You, by Bridget Johnson. “I love that for Barack, there is no such thing as us and them. He doesn’t care whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, or none of the above.” (MORE DNC COVERAGE: Emanuel says ‘we have a once-in-a-generation president’)
- Romney’s Successor Rips Republican’s Term in DNC Speech, by Bridget Johnson. “Mitt Romney talks a lot about all the things he’s fixed. I can tell you that Massachusetts wasn’t one of them.”
- Reid Resurrects Tax Return Row with Romney at DNC, by Bridget Johnson. “We can only imagine what new secrets would be revealed if he showed the American people a dozen years of tax returns.”
- Judge Discards Ohio Military Voting Privileges, Imposes Weekend Voting, by Paula Bolyard. He rules that military members are not entitled to greater voting accommodations.
- How the Democratic Party Has Changed for the Worse Since Clinton, by Ron Radosh. Not your father’s liberalism.