September 1, 2012 - 12:42 am
- The Death of the Left, by Michael Ledeen. The chair is empty; the ideology of its occupant has died as an intellectual force worth taking seriously. Its mission belongs to another time.
- David Brooks’ Odd Blindness, by Roger L Simon. Brooks made his reputation describing the liberal zeitgeist some years ago in Bobos in Paradise. Now he’s a victim of it.
- Big Hollywood, John Nolte, and the Spirit of Andrew Breitbart, by Andrew Klavan. In praise of one of the unsung culture war heroes of the blogosphere.
- The RNC Convention Speech You May Have Missed …, by Ron Radosh. And why it’s so important for Americans to hear.
- Winners and Losers of the 2012 RNC, by Bridget Johnson. A surprising speech, the humanizing of someone other than Romney, and really redundant gaffes all make the cut.
- The GOP Goes Alinsky on Obama, by J. Christian Adams. RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”