August 20, 2012 - 12:59 am
- The Border Conspiracy: Exclusive Videos Show How One Texas County Fakes Crime Statistics to Make the Border Look Safe, by Bryan Preston. PJ Media has obtained shocking hidden-camera footage from inside the Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office. This is Part One of a three-part PJM and PJTV exclusive series.
- Afterburner: A Great Way to Win and Lose, by Bill Whittle. Video at link.
- How the White House Delivered a Crushing Economic Blow to the Gulf, by Sen. David Vitter. Louisiana’s Republican senator on how the cover-up to trump sound science in favor of political ideology keeps growing with each chapter.
- It’s Not 2008 Anymore, by Ed Driscoll. Preference cascade.
- The Fool’s Errand in Afghanistan, by Robert Spencer. The next time an Afghan soldier murders a group of American troops, remember: you paid for his weapon.
- Bad Writing, Universities, and Zionism, by Rick Richman. A left-wing professor writing about Zionism unintentionally scores in the “Bad Writing Competition.”
- Soledad O’Brien’s Progressive Nostalgia and the Collapse of CNN, by Ed Driscoll. “Am I a liberal or conservative? I’m neither.”
- Dream Team: The 10 Best Conservative Columnists, by Kyle Stone. With Charles Krauthammer as team captain of the Right’s intellectual Olympians.