July 28, 2012 - 1:25 am
- Good-bye, Stodgy Beijing. London Rocks… and Yet… by Roger L Simon. It’s not the ghost of 1936, but this year’s Olympics represent ominous times indeed.
- Is the Palestinian National Movement Dying? By Jonathan Spyer. As we’ve known it, yes.
- All Those Bad Things Mitt Romney Said About the Olympics in England Are True, by Rick Moran. Lebanese judo team demands — and gets — separation at practice venue from Israeli team.
- Blind Sheikh’s Son Threatens Siege of U.S. Embassy, by Andrew C. McCarthy. The continuing joys of the Arab Spring.
- The Beaten Devil, by Robert Wargas. The evil charm of Alexander Cockburn.
- We’ve Been Fracking Since the 1940s? By Patrick Richardson. Little is new about the process except the attention from environmentalists.
- Huma Abedin’s Brotherhood Ties: Not Just a Family Affair, by Andrew C. McCarthy. She directly worked for a man responsible for funding al-Qaeda. She stayed for seven years.