July 21, 2012 - 2:27 am
- The Ninth Circuit Frosts the Lawyers in a Juvenile Cereal Lawsuit, by Hans A. von Spakovsky. A class action lawsuit against Kellogg Company illustrates what’s wrong with our tort system.
- Shooting Suspends Politics, But Portends Heated Gun-Control Fight, by Bridget Johnson. Presidential candidates took a break from the trail and pulled their Colorado ads while lobbyists and advocates dug in for Hill battles ahead.
- SWAT and the Second Amendment, by Mike McDaniel. A citizen holding a gun while defending his home should not be considered cause for deadly force.
- Time to Curtail Violence in Film, by Roger L Simon. Not censorship. But as an artist, consider today’s Aurora, CO shooting, and consider self-editing.
- Why Is Brian Ross Still Working for ABC News? By Rick Moran. Trying to connect the Tea Party to the murder of 12 innocents based on the thinnest of speculation.
- 5 Ways Parents Can Transform Their Wild Boys into Mature Men, by Rhonda Robinson. Leading our sons into the essence of manhood.
- Review: The Dark Knight Rises And the Real Life Heroes Rise With Him, by Bryan Preston. The greatest comic book film yet made and its inspiring message.