Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
July 12, 2012 - 12:39 am
- ‘Twilight’ Zone, by Michael Walsh. What happens when the Party of Take becomes bigger than the Party of Give?
- Interview: Jay Cost Discusses Spoiled Rotten, by Ed Driscoll. How the politics of patronage corrupted the once noble Democratic Party and now threatens the American republic.
- Is Obama a Socialist? An Answer to Milos Forman, by Ron Radosh. The New Left’s Hand-Me-Down Stalinism didn’t work. Saul Alinsky’s community organizing did.
- Spies and Killers, by Michael Ledeen. Are there 100 Maj. Hasans inside the military?
- The Significance of Paraguay, by Jaime Daremblum. It is still a functioning democracy, which is more than we can say about Venezuela and Nicaragua. (You can read this article in Spanish here.)
- Lead Paint Rule All Wet, by Angela Logomasini. How the EPA is killing the home remodeling industry with their rules governing homes with lead paint.
- ‘Constitutional, But Not Wise’: House Strikes Down ObamaCare 244-185, by Bridget Johnson. Democrats groused that the Republican effort is like “Groundhog Day,” but Cantor said everyone needed to be on the record post-SCOTUS.
- DOJ Witness Can Fly to Washington, But Can’t Get Voter ID, by J. Christian Adams. Time management.
- Cowboys and Indians and Honesty, by Andrew Klavan. Why the usual attacks on old Hollywood don’t hold up.
- PJTV’s Poliwood: Why Doesn’t Hollywood Have More Influence in Politics? By Roger L Simon. Click to watch video.