July 2, 2012 - 12:28 am
- Good News — What Good News? By Victor Davis Hanson. Six reasons why there’s no good news to be found in Obama’s ongoing crackup.
- Silicon Graffiti: An Interview with Glenn Reynolds on The Higher Education Bubble, by Ed Driscoll. The Blogfather on the health of old media, new media, and Big Education.
- A Modest Suggestion for the American Election, by David Solway. The present administration and the Democratic Party have much to answer for.
- Ryan: Roberts ‘Contorted Logic and Reason’ for ObamaCare Ruling, by Bridget Johnson. “So one man decided against the dissenting opinion, against what I, you know, thought were his principles and judicial jurisprudence.”
- Obama Enables America’s Enemies, by Robert Spencer. President Morsi of Egypt has shown his gratitude to Obama by announcing his determination to free from prison a man who plotted to murder hundreds of thousands of Americans.
- Bothered in the Broccoli Republic, by Claudia Rosett. Dear Uncle Sam: What exactly is in the “Affordable Care Act” bill? Also read: Yes, Roberts Switched Sides on Obamacare Decision
- Catholic Nuns: An Idea Whose Time Has Gone? By Kathy Shaidle. As American nuns publicly complain (again) about the evil patriarchal Church, a nasty question hangs in the air: Why don’t they just leave?
- Do We Really Need Another Spider-Man Movie? By John Boot. Not really but it’s still a fun summer blockbuster — just not in Dark Knight Rising‘s league.
- Racing into Oblivion, by Mark Stuertz. Why I said goodbye to NASCAR.