Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
May 25, 2012 - 12:29 am
- Is Liberalism Dead? by Roger L Simon. Liberalism as an ideology is in its death throes. Only the power trip remains.
- Three Key ‘Fast and Furious’ Questions Still Unanswered, by Bob Owens. Deputy Attorney General James Cole releases a statement without a hint of factual backing.
- The Keynes Mutiny, by Barry Rubin. Would John Maynard Keynes agree with Obama?
- Please, Please, Please Call Me a Racist™, By Robert Wargas.
- Self-Sufficiency: Preparing for Severe Weather Season, by Patrick Richardson. This spring has already brought its share of natural disasters.
- GOP Energy Blitz: Obama’s ‘All of the Above’ Disregards What’s Below, by Bridget Johnson. House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) talks with PJM about the tour. PLUS: GOP Reps. Rick Berg on N.D.’s oil boom and Steve Scalise on the struggling Gulf.
- The Climate Change Debate: Where Are We Now? By Rick Moran. The Heartland Institute’s climate change conference highlighted progress and issued challenges to the skeptical community.
- 7 WRONG Ways to Decide Your Life’s Career, by Sunny. An open letter to graduates.