Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
May 18, 2012 - 12:31 am
- The Mystery of the Kenyan Birth, by Roger L Simon. The silence of the ‘Bam concerning his past.
- Evidence in Trayvon Martin Case Vindicates Zimmerman, by Ron Radosh. Those who sought to make the story about race have been found to be all wrong in their conclusions.
- Union Bullying in Las Vegas, by Patrick Richardson. Culinary Workers Local is going after nonprofit groups doing business with non-union Station Casinos.
- The Road to Freedom: How to Win the Fight for Free Enterprise, by David Forsmark. AEI President Arthur C. Brooks says capitalism’s defenders can — and should — win on the basis of “fairness.” See Also: Glenn Reynolds interviews Brooks at PJTV.
- Two Obama Administration Scandals on Syria? By Barry Rubin. Strengthening Islamist forces while fragmenting the rebels.
- How the History Channel Transformed into Conspiracy Theory Central, by Chris Queen. Abducted by ancient aliens?
- Ragu Can Save You, by Michael Ledeen. Live longer and enjoy life, via the Neapolitan diet.
- Prelude to a Cutback of Oil and Gas Development on Public Lands? By Bridget Johnson. The administration kvetches that companies aren’t using their leases, despite Interior regulations leaving lands “idle.”
- Was Obama Himself the First Birther? By Ed Driscoll. Dreams of my press agent.
- Is Obama a Pathological Liar? By Roger L Simon. The amazing scoop by Breitbart.com today makes Obama one up on Bill Clinton. VIDEO UPDATE: Interview with Jack Cashill — Who Wrote Obama’s book?