Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
April 30, 2012 - 12:18 am
- The New Reactionaries, by Victor Davis Hanson. The cloistered worldview of our self-styled “progressive” elites leaves them permanently trapped in the past.
- DOJ Employee Contempt for Mississippi Citizens on Facebook, by J. Christian Adams. “Hey, that should replace the state motto: ‘Mississippi: Disgusting and Shameful’. . . forget the Magnolia State motto.”
- And Now for News of Fresh Economic Disaster, by Ed Driscoll. Around the world of socialist economics and demographic decline in 80 basis points.
- Thoughts on Smoking: A Politically Incorrect Analysis, by David Solway. There are many addictions far worse than smoking. Political correctness is one.
- Do Nicotine Patches Actually Work? By Theodore Dalrymple. When in doubt, prescribe.
- ‘Occupy the Farm’ and Its Compost Socialism, by Zombie. Meet the new farm, same as the old farm?
- Doing the Airport Shuffle, by Claudia Rosett. Those grimy gray plastic tubs at the TSA line are the perfect metaphor for the whole grimy, gray experience of 21st century flying.