January 21, 2012 - 12:22 am
- Monkeys with Clubs: the Case of la Gingrich, by Roger Kimball. Down in sun-drenched Antigua, the election circus seems far away — but not far enough.
- Where Does ‘Women and Children First’ Originate? By Neo-Neocon. It’s British, stemming from the “Birkenhead Drill” of 1852.
- South Carolina Report 3: The Ron Paul Perplex, by Roger L Simon. The Texan is the only one generating any enthusiasm at all. (Follow Roger Simon and Bryan Preston on the Tatler as they report from on the ground in South Carolina.)
- What We Really Learned from ABC News and Marianne Gingrich, by Belladonna Rogers. Neither fair nor balanced: the MSM is wrapped tightly around Obama’s little finger.(Also read Bryan Preston’s “No, Reuters, Gingrich’s Cancellation Today Isn’t a Sign of a Lack of ‘Discipline.’”)
- Helping the NY Times Become ‘Truth Vigilantes,’ by David Gerstman. Since they have expressed interest, here are some tips.
- My Picks for the Most Overrated and Underrated Movies of 2011, by Dave Swindle. Our routine last year: watch more Mad Men-level TV on Netflix, catch up on the movies later.