Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
December 23, 2011 - 12:38 am
- Gunwalker Anger Goes Bipartisan: Joe Lieberman Joins Chorus, by Bob Owens. A PJ Media article is cited as possible impetus.
- LAPD Turns a Blind Eye to Illegal Aliens without Driver’s Licenses, by Jack Dunphy. There was a time in California when the law affected the number of illegal aliens coming over the border. Today it is the number that affects the law.
- Naked Breasts vs. Islam? By Phyllis Chesler. This year three Muslim women posed nude in the media.
- Time for Emergency Freedom, by Amit Ghate. Economic trouble should always lead to liberty: we have 70 years of failure taking the opposite tack.
- The 20 Best Songs of 2011 You (Probably) Haven’t Heard, by Jonathan Sanders. For those who are sick of the mainstream, here’s great music from this year that probably hasn’t shown up on your radar.
- A Monstrous Moment at the UN General Assembly, by Claudia Rosett. Paying tribute to the late North Korean tyrant, Kim Jong Il? It’s all in a day’s work at the UN.
- PJ Recommends: Last-Minute Book Ideas for Christmas, by Ed Driscoll. Last minute gift suggestions from the gang at the Tatler and the PJ Lifestyle blog. (Related: At the Lifestyle blog, “Seven Last-Minute, Do-It-Yourself Gifts for under $20.”)