Daughters of the Jihad Death Cult

"I wanted to kill 20, 50 Jews." — Wafa Samir al-Biss, failed suicide bomber.

Robert Spencer

October 28, 2013 - 4:10 pm

_70612531_h6urzlg3

Last Monday in the Russian city of Volgograd, a 30-year-old woman from Dagestan named Naida Akhiyalova boarded a bus. Akhiyalova, a convert to Islam, soon afterward exploded a jihad-martyrdom suicide bomb vest, killing herself, murdering six other people, and injuring over 30 more. The vest, as it turned out, was a gift from Akhiyalova’s 22-year-old husband, Dmitry Sokolov, himself also a convert to Islam.

Nothing says “I’m just not that into you” quite like giving your wife a suicide vest. The immediate explanation for Sokolov’s gift to his bride was that he had grown disenchanted with a wife eight years his senior, and found a convenient means to get her out of the way – however much his marriage to an older woman resembled that of Muhammad to Khadija, his first wife, who was fifteen years older than the prophet of Islam.

However, that scenario doesn’t account for why Sokolov didn’t just say the triple talaq (“I divorce you”), which would have rid him of Akhiyalova quickly, easily, and painlessly. Nor does it explain why Akhiyalova was apparently willing to get on the bus, even though she knew it would be her last ride.

Not much is known about her at this point, but it may be that she was a true believer. There are, after all, numerous precedents. On June 21, 2005, a 21-year-old Muslim woman named Wafa Samir al-Biss tried to kill herself and murder as many infidels as possible at an Israeli checkpoint, but her explosive vest failed to detonate. She recounted later that day that her “dream was to be a martyr. I believe in death.”

What bothers me about this is all of the prisoners Israel frees just to get bodies back. I know the importance of a proper burial in Judism, but 477? And how many of 'em will simply kill more innocent people. Doesn't make much sense to me...
Golda Meir: When the Palestinians love their children more than they hate us, we will have peace.
Start working at home with Google. It’s the most-financialy rewarding I've ever done. On tuesday I got a gorgeous BMW after having earned $8699 this last month. I actually started five months/ago and practically straight away was bringin in at least $96, per-hour. visit this site right here●►●►●►●► WWW.Bay95.COM
The suicide murderers believe in death; I believe in helping to attain their goal. The only good Islamist murderer is a dead Islamist murderer.
Correction: When the Arabs love their children more than they hate us, we will have peace.

Back in the day the Palestinians Arabs were not yet a national entity and we were not yet engulfed by lies.

However, I think Golda Meir got it wrong. It's not that the Arabs don't love their children enough, but that the Muslims believe death for Allah is a desirable future for their children as it will guarantee their eternal life in paradise. It's like Americans send their children to college so they could get a good job. Teaching them to die for Allah is for their future. You may think if they die they have no future, but they believe they have an eternal life of bliss waiting for them for which Dunya, or the worldly life, is just a dirty, worthless, albeit tempting, gateway. If you throw it away for the sake of Allah, taking with you as many "enemies of Allah" as you can, you will gain the most pleasant immortality. Of course, the infidels you kill will not reach heaven, but hell, which is why infidels fear death. True believers are not afraid of death, but embrace it since death is only the beginning of their eternal bliss. What's perverted is their belief, not their feeling for their children.
Sorry, that was supposed to be a response to MT Geoff.
At the harvest festival I saw a family of moon god worshipers. I wondered when the bomb would go off, and where.

Yea, I'm way off base on this one.
A "religion" that promotes suicide and killing of non-believers is not a religion worthy of the support of rational, sane human beings. Islam must be disavowed by all of humanity.
Another way to get rid of your wife. "Here Dear, would you mind trying this on and then boarding a bus".
When might we realize that there will be no peace with Islam, and not allow them to live among us?
Nothing quite sums up the true meaning of Islam as I want to murder the Infidel just like this poor innocent Muslim brain washed fool has stated. Plus, it's kind of a twofer.

Happy Halloween is perfect for this above Mr. Spencer post. How many FATWAS do you have now Sir? If I could just get one, I would frame it as a conversational piece.
"– however much his marriage to an older woman resembled that of Muhammad to Khadija, his first wife, who was fifteen years older than the prophet of Islam."

Khadija was wealthy and Mo needed "support".

"her dream was to be a martyr. I believe in death...al-Zawahiri’s wife advised Muslim women: “I advise you to raise your children in the cult of jihad and martyrdom and to instill in them a love for religion and death.”

Like Sheikh Rahman's wife (Rahman currently incarcerated for 1993 WTC bombing) hoping all her (then) young children would grow up to be suicide bombers.

When the brainwashing starts very young (as young as 3 years old for children in Gaza) and the brain doesn't get much of a chance to develop on its own, insanity plants itself.
This is why "collateral damage" is good. Kill them all. Don't waste time sorting them out.
1 2 Next View All