Queen Ann Advises Republicans: Always Listen to Mother

The most refreshing advice to RINOs and anyone claiming to be conservative.

Susan L.M. Goldberg

October 14, 2013 - 8:39 am

AnnNever

I don’t have many role models — living ones, anyway. I tend to avoid idolizing celebrities. As for the few I do admire, I make it a point never to glimpse behind the curtain and into their personal lives, lest the spell be broken.

And then there’s Ann.

As extremely private as she is, Ann Coulter reveals another dimension of her heart in her latest book, Never Trust a Liberal Over 3 –Especially a Republican. A massive compilation of her best columns ranging from gun control to Sandra Fluke, the book’s last chapter contains her eulogies of her father and mother. Only Ann could manage to weave together comic one-liners about liberal attitudes towards Islamofascism with warm, heartfelt remembrances of the two most powerful influences on her life:

Your parents are your whole world when you are a child. You only recognize what is unique about them when you get older and see how the rest of the world diverges from your standard of normality.

Divergence is the theme of Ann’s latest tome, and it plays out in a variety of ways. Agreeing with much of the conservative blogosphere, Ann is quick to criticize the failures of Republicans more focused on their ego than party success, while arguing for Republicans to embrace liberal tactics in order to beat liberals at their own game.

We need to adopt the Democrats’ merciless enforcement techniques without the ideology. Is that so hard? Instead, we keep getting all the passion with none of the discipline.

After her conservatism bashing antics supporting Romney last year & her swooning over RINO Gov. Zeppelin in NJ I can't take seriously anything this woman says anymore. I haven't forgotten her raging sermons telling conservatives, "we need Romneycare!!" during the Republican primaries last year either. Ann doesn't give a damn about moving conservative ideas forward. Ann wants to sell books by throwing bombs & she has become a shill for the GOP Establishment. No thanks Ann. Tell President Romneycare I said hi! Oh wait...
Maybe she should start taking her own advice. The last batch of politicians she supported, all turned out to be liberals.
Wow, that's some cover.
Gentlemen, as an aging female, let me inform you that as women get older, the twins get bigger. Her enhanced bust line may well be the effect of increased years and good support. No matter how trim you keep the rest of you, those two puppies just WILL keep expanding.
Psst, Ms. Goldberg,

I don't know why you use 'role model' and Ann Coulter in the (almost) same paragraph. Coulter is in the same category as 'entertainer', you can do better.

IF you admire her 'fighting spirit' and 'comic one-liner', there are TONS OF OTHER conservative women (past and present) serve better as role models.

I haven't bought any of her books, won't be buying any in the future. (Hint: not in the same league as Mark Levin)
It always amazes me as to how the most outspoken conservative women get the most amount of hate (Ann, Sarah Palin).

Ann rocks.
Name the "tons" of other conservative women with her sharp wit, and ability to drive libs crazy.
There are none.
Coulter is in a class by herself.
PS: Since you've never bought any of her books it's hard to imagine how you are qualified to comment on her.
I like Ann. She is like a shark to the libs. Chews them up and spits them out. Libs hate her, that makes her OK in my book.
For all you commenters whining about mistakes she has made; "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."
Making a mistake is not a sin.

However, repeatedly making the same mistake is certainly cause for derision....
That's right. It is not a sin. Maybe you should stop treating it like it is.
Ann Coulter has bigger balls than 90% of the commentators who are nothing but critics. Critics sitting safely on the side line, clucking like hens.
I won't be buying her book. She was all but dying to have N.J. Governor Blimpy run for prez - saying he was everything a good conservative could respect. Then she put her weight behind Mittens - that didn't have a happy ending either. Maybe if she'd had Blimpy's weight...?

She's nothing more than a female version of Karl Rove in my book and I have zero respect for either of them. She needs to quit masquerading as a conservative - she's a RINO. Just like Gov. Blimpy whom she admires so.

I've always figured I'd probably write bad checks for her if the opportunity presented itself; always was a sucker for smart, b*tchy women. I'm thinking she's had a little "enhancement."
Yes, the dress looks to be a little fuller than it used to. And its really obvious on someone with her frame.
If there is still a bookstore near you, wait to buy. It will be in the bargain bin by the end of the year.
Cha ching - we have a winner! You nailed it!

I used to pay attention to her opinion before she went full Romney and Christie on us.

Now, meh. I have no interest in anything she has to say.
Ms. Coulter,always a skinny little thing, certainly seems to be looking a bit more womanly upstairs.

I don't think she'd mind that I couldn't help but notice...she does have the endearing habit of sending our friends on the Left into paroxysms of spiteful anger.
I attribute this to the feelings of latent heterosexuality that she evokes.

As for her book, I'm sure it is quite sharp and exhaustively researched and footnoted...as the rest of her works have been.
Rock'n bod.