- Arizona: Romney’s Insurance State, by Rich Baehr. Even if he loses Michigan, a win in Arizona could give Romney momentum going into Super Tuesday.
- Ward Connerly Under Fire, by La Shawn Barber. The champion of the effort to eliminate government-mandated racial discrimination is accused of misusing donor funds.
- High-Tech, but Still Human, by Victor Davis Hanson. No, technology has not changed the nature of man.
- Oscar’s Only Human: The 10 Biggest Academy Awards Blunders, by Chris Queen. #7: Hoop Dreams, the best documentary of the 1990s, forgotten. #2: Double victory for Roberto Benigni!
- White House: We Got You 40 Bucks; Go Spend It on Gas, by Bridget Johnson. A spokesman responded to questions about rising gas prices at today’s press briefing with payroll-tax cut reminders.
- Anything You Put on the ‘Prompter, President Burgundy Will Read, by Ed Driscoll. Drill baby, drill! Two newly rediscovered videos spotlight an Obama in 2008 who promised Canadians and Alaskans pipelines of their own.
- What Those Crazy Iranians Will Do For ‘Electricity,’ by Claudia Rosett. Our intelligence community beclowns itself again.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage