If You Missed Our Posts This Weekend
If you missed any of our posts this weekend because you were enjoying the holidays (and we hope you enjoyed your Christmas weekend as much as we enjoyed ours), here are some of the highlights:
- In the Future, Everyone will be Edward R. Murrow for 15 minutes
- Ed Driscoll.com makes Doug Ross’ "2010 Fabulous 50 Weblog Awards List."
- ‘Lovergirl’ Singer Teena Marie Dead at 54
- But Getting There will be Half the Fun
- The 25 Percent Solution
- The Gray Lady Waxes Nostalgic
- Paul Krugman: Left Has ‘Nothing Comparable’ To Conservative Media
- Snowfalls Are Now Just a Thing of the Past
- Obamanomics Question of the Day
- ‘So You Lost Your Election’
- Latest Political Battlefield: Seattle Bus Advertising
- “NY Mayor Bloomberg Was ‘In Cahoots’ With Planners of Ground Zero Mosque"
Or just start here and keep scrolling.