PJM Political: Monster Chiller Pre-Election Theater!
If you missed this week's edition of PJM Political on Sirius-XM Satellite Radio's POTUS channel, click here to join host Count Floyd Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a verrrry scarrrry look at DC and beyond:
- Steve offers his final predictions for the House, Senate, and gubernatorial races on Tuesday in an interview with Ed Driscoll.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, and asks the governor if he’ll be throwing his hat into the ring in 2012.
- Steven Malanga of the Manhattan Institute and City Journal magazine discusses his new book Shakedown: The Continuing Conspiracy Against the American Taxpayer with PJTV’s Allen Barton.
- Pajamas Media’s Austin, TX editor Bryan Preston discusses the potential for election fraud on Tuesday.
- Dr. Helen Smith has a fun, brief interview with Julienne Davis and Margaret Arana, the authors of Stop Calling Him Honey and Start Having Sex.
- Just in time for Halloween, taken from their weekly Poliwood program from PJTV, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd debate the scariest movies ever made. Introduced by Count Floyd himself! (Actually Steve doing an incredible simulation, but what the heck.)
- Produced by the caretaker of the Overlook Hotel.
Click here to listen -- if you dare!