On this week’s big show:
- Steve, Ed, and Jennifer Rubin of Commentary magazine’s Contentions blog recap Tuesday’s elections, Rand Paul’s (R-KY) foot-in-mouth moments immediately afterward, and the national implications of the stolen valor of Richard Blumenthal (D-CT). Plus a sayonara to Arlen Specter (D/R/D-PA, by way of Scottland).
- James Lileks longs for the days when currency still had the same names as listed in the Monty Python “Money” song, and goes back to the future with his recently announced dead-tree magazine.
- Tracie Savage of PJTV.com interviews California Insurance Commissioner and Republican gubernatorial candidate Steve Poizner.
- From PJTV’s coverage of the fourth International Conference on Climate Change, Harrison Schmitt, Ph.D., the second to last man on the moon as part of Apollo 17, and former GOP senator from New Mexico.
- Produced by your humble narrator of the Blogosphere and the Cosmos.
Tune in here to listen!