VodkaPundit

Your ♡bamaCare!!! Fail of the Day

February 4th, 2014 - 7:23 am

Emilie Lamb:

Four years ago, I’d have been there cheering for ObamaCare’s passage. But the real ObamaCare has made my life a nightmare.

I suffer from a difficult chronic illness called lupus, an autoimmune disease with devastating symptoms that strike when you least expect them. At age 40, my life is filled with visits to doctors, specialists and the emergency room. While paying for this care is expensive, I have no other choice.

Prior to ObamaCare, I bought my health insurance through CoverTN, a program run by the state of Tennessee. The coverage was perfectly suited to my unique medical condition. It offered me low premiums, a low deductible and low co-pays for my regular trips to doctors and specialists. This plan was perfect for someone with my unique medical condition and limited financial means.

My plan was canceled last fall.

This wasn’t my insurer’s fault at all. CoverTN actually fought for me to keep my health care. After I received my cancellation notice, the folks at CoverTN requested that the federal government give them a waiver, which would let them grandfather my plan into ObamaCare. Their request was rejected.

Of course the request was rejected — all must be in compliance, comrade.

Read the whole thing, although I think the most devastating part is the little note at the end which reads, “Emilie Lamb lives in Tennessee.”

Tennessee is considered by many Democrats to be one of ♡bamaCare!!!’s success stories.

I'll bet she is covered for drug rehab though, so go get yourself a heroin habit, enjoy and rehab is covered along with your birth control. Stop bitchen, you cheered, now tbss.
I bet her subpar CoverTN plan didn't give Sandra Fluke free condoms.

Like we've been saying all along--the only good health care plan out there right now is "don't get sick".
"I have no other choice."

Well now, see, there you're wrong. You have several choices. You can suffer in silence. You can curl up and die. Pay out of pocket... See lots of options
Now run along. IMPORTANT PEOPLE are talking.
Luv
Prof. Wiggleroom
"Four years ago, I’d have been there cheering for ObamaCare’s passage."-
Emilie Lamb

then you get no sympathy from me. it is reserved for those who didn't want obamacare. those who looked and saw that this is a bad deal for all. you? you got what you asked for, Ms. Lamb.
I agree. It seems harsh, but she's an idiot who got what she voted for. She should not be complaining but apologizing to the rest of us for her stupidity. She should move to Colorado or Washington and hit the bong to forget her illness.
Exactly. While I pity your circumstances, Ms Lamb, you chose poorly. And now we all pay for your choice. Maybe you can learn from this, but I doubt it. You were warned from the start & chose to ignore those warnings. You might have even called us "racist tea baggers".

Well, you made your bed. Good luck. But I don't have a lot of sympathy for you.