VodkaPundit

Gay Haters Gotta Hate

March 13th, 2013 - 9:42 am

Accuracy in Media felt it necessary to publish this bucket of bile from Cliff Kincaid on the eve of CPAC:

The term “gay conservative” is being used by some news outlets in connection with the upcoming Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) and whether certain homosexual groups should be invited to appear. There is no such thing as a “gay conservative,” unless the term “conservative” has lost all meaning. But there is a homosexual movement that has its roots in Marxism and is characterized by anti-Americanism and hatred of Christian values.

Two of this movement’s members, Bradley Manning and Floyd Corkins, have recently been in the news. Manning betrayed his country in the WikiLeaks scandal, while Corkins has pleaded guilty to trying to kill conservative officials of the Christian Family Research Council in Washington, D.C.

Rather than debate whether “gay conservatives” exist or ought to have prominent speaking roles, CPAC should be sponsoring a panel on the dangers of the homosexual movement and why some of its members seem prone to violence, terror, and treason.

There’s more — much more — at the link.

So, Republicans, if you’d like to know why most people under the age of 40 would rather chew off their own elbows than vote Republican, look no further than Cliff Kincaid.

Or as my conservative Twitter buddy “Hugo Hackenbush” just wrote, “The AIM column is disgusting and repugnant. It reminds me of last year’s Derbyshire incident. Unfathomally hateful and gleefully proud of it.”

You don’t build a winning coalition by the process of subtraction. But drumming Kincaid out of the movement would be a great big plus.

Yes, there is an agenda, but I don't think it is what you think it is. The primary purpose of groups like GOProud is to point out to the homosexuals who can actually think that there isn't an inherent contradiction between homosexuality and conservatism. To the extent that the agenda is directed at the GOP it consists of advocating for one position on a contentious social issue (or must one be opposed to gay marriage to be a conservative? If so conservative really does unpack as American taliban)

Look, I don't care if someone is black, white, straight, or gay. I also don't care if they think of themselves as black, white, straight, or gay. Just so long as they THINK.

This whole debate is the worst kind of misplaced priorities. Are you going to tell me that if your house were on fire you'd turn down a hose from a neighbor based on how much he lisps? Cutting spending and balancing the budget are the ONLY issues that matter right now. If Satan were to run on that platform I'd pull the lever for the Morning Star.
And when they take that battle to the political space by insisting that we redefine marriage with a new defintion for everyone? When they start suing religious institutions over not performing ceremonies or allowing them to use facilities for their ceremonies? When they start trying to stop priests from teaching what the Bible has to say as hate speech?

I might not be making this a political battle or at least, I never wanted it to go there, but that's where they took it, and it's the fight on our hands now.
So the conservative tent is to devolve into a quagmire of identity politics. What's more important, rolling back big government or insisting that everyone knows your sexual preferences?

kurt Schlichter said it best a few months ago on twitter about gay conservatives....You don't want to make an enemy out of the guy who isn't going to compete with you for the chicks!...:-)
I say we go our separate ways.

The Libertarian Party and the Cosntitution Party.

This movement to accepting Gays as equal citizens under our constitution has gone much quicker than I thought in my lifetime. Good. Should have happened long ago.

Libertarian Republicans need to keep standing up for this or become irrelevant in history. The Republicans are losing because of hatred and xenophobia. That is what people think of you if you feel you deserve it or not. Keep putting idiots like Kinkaid up there and keep losing elections.

Watch the door slam on my support when you host people like him. Keep to your principles if that is what you need to do. Tell me how if two gays in your neighborhood want to be "married" someone has forced something on you. The Statist wing will tell you that the government decides what marriage is. Those with the political power always want to make the rules.

Last I heard from G-d this has nothing to do with the government of this or any other country. So until you can speak with the moral authority of faith and not the political leverage of this or that election you are nothing but a political hack.

Please do not give any like votes or whatever rewards PJM has destroyed this website with.

War on Women, Anti Hispanic Xenophobes, Homophobes

It's like a litany of the Left's playbook.

You arent a conservative, you are a Cultural Marxist or their useful idiot.

A possible oxymoron? A "Gay Hater?" A Gay Movement hating everything America? Yep! Is true!
The one thing, perhaps the main point against "The Gay Movement" is it's perceived need to redact The Bible. That in and of itself makes this "Gay Movement" a political one.
O.K. "The Gay Movement" began in the late 1900's shut off, rekindled in the 1920's then joined with the "Hell-no-We-Won't-Go" 60's Revolutionaries. Had the "Bra Marchers" "Women Libbers" joining in and became an amalgam of misfits and perverse "civil rights" cause celebre coupled to SDS and "Black Power" and "Weathermen."
Today, We The People have this:
A new edition of the popular New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) commentary, The New Oxford Annotated Bible, reinterprets key sections of the Bible to negate or water down orthodox Christian beliefs about homosexuality (man/woman), Jesus Christ’s sovereignty(Judeo-Christian heritage), and the sanctity of life (eugenics,abortions).
The new Annotated Bible — edited in part by pro-”gay” and feminist scholars — adopts “gay” revisionist interpretations of Holy Scripture such as that God allegedly destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of inhospitality — not homosexual sin.
The nation’s leading church for homosexuals swiftly hailed the new politically correct Bible commentary. Rev. Troy D. Perry, founder of the homosexual Metropolitan Community Churches...as ground breaking.
If Americans are OK with these turn of events,i.e., American Exceptionalism...schucks, why not re-write the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights. Pray. Amen. Hell, dont' stop there, re-write the whole of American history... Progressive New Left Activists have copies at the ready. Common Core, anybody?
I got my copy of Howard Zinn's A Peoples History and a DVD of Oliver Stone's Untold History.

That should cover it!
It's important to distinguish between homosexuals generally and activist homosexuals. The activist groups have some black marks against them, including their perennial unwillingness to condemn organizations such as NAMBLA. Keeping such groups out of events such as CPAC seems like ordinary good sense.

GOProud's demerit is its advocacy of same-sex marriage. Were they to drop that demand, they'd be welcomed with open...uh, they'd be welcomed. But apparently that part of their demands trumps their desire to be included in the broader conservative coalition -- and what can anyone say to that?
Cliff Kincaid is (or should be) an embarrassment to the movement...a distinction shared by several posters here. Protestations to the contrary, it's easy to see bigotry dressed up as moral righteousness and/or opposition to "identity politics."

If some wonder why there's talk of running away from the 'c' word - and why the libertarian wing of the party is gaining so much cred - look no further than your nearest gay-hating socon bigot.
"You just remember the ones who get in your face."

You mean like the ones who align themselves with gay political action groups looking to legalize same-sex marriage. Yep, they get up in my face and I remember them.

"Wait, you didn't know I'm gay?".

I can always tell, every single time.I'm a good-looking guy. They check me out every time. Mostly they do it when they think I can't see, but I feel the eyes, and I know. Chicks do that to me, too. I know the feeling well.

However, as long as they do not wear it on their sleeves, I'm okay with it. As long as they do not push the normalization agenda, I'm okay with it. As long as they do not corrupt the institution of marriage, I'm okay with it. Unfortunately, they want something that is detrimental to society. They are proselytizing.

Has anyone ever noticed that the very same people who believe in Evolution and deride Creationism are also the same people who will tell you that homosexuality is normal, even though, homosexuality is an evolutionary deadend? Cognitive dissonance.
Dr Greg Cochran, evolutionary expert and author of papers and books on this subject, suspects that homosexuality is caused by a biological agent like a fairly common germ or virus and triggered by [unknown.] He points out that homosexuality IS evolutionarily wrong therefore unlikely to be a consequence of genetics alone. He also notes that homosexuality is relatively unknown in smaller tribes/groups of say 200 or fewer and the "gay percentage" of the population grows from there and stabilises for large populations. This fanout of percentages -- from an evolutionary standpoint -- has the same appearance that a disease would take when caused by a virus.

In recent news google 'toxoplasma gandii' from cat feces, which is known to alter human behaviour, and this is but the tip of the iceberg of known and suspected behaviour altering bioagents, so Cochran's POV isn't as far-fetched as some like to portray.

Moreover, talk to gays and they will all tell you that being gay wasn't a choice, which seems to be the foundation of anti-gay sentiment.
Ok, let the chewing begin. If I have to support two men marrying to have anal sex just to have a president elected from my party, I'll pass.
Ummm, they're going to have the anal sex anyway. Supporting their marriage just means you get to roll on the floor laughing when the inevitable divorce comes along.

If you've never experienced divorce, let's just say that it can be pretty awful. And if you've ever known any gay men, you'll understand that it's extremely rare that they could keep any marriage going for any length of time.

Of course, if you'd rather force them to be single and give them that much more leeway to invite a third for anal sex, such as your son/nephew/brother/self ... I guess I understand.

Gov't should get out of the marriage business, period.
Ummm, I'm well aware that men have anal sex.
Why? Do you have actual reasons for opposing gay marriage, or are you merely dressing up a personal preference as policy?
Say, did anyone yet congratulate the IT team here for making this site almost completely unusable?

I'll go back to ignoring it now. Posting here is absurd. Add a comnment and the refresh dives back into default mode rather than show you the comment tree with the comment. That's just f***ing STUPID. If one of my junior level kids did this I'd fire him/her.
we should talk about tolerance, not forced acceptance
Yep, and tolerance means lack of legal proscription, not legal and material aid. Negative liberty vs positive liberty is what we are talking about here, but the libertarians whom are supposed to be big on negative liberty are gung ho on positive liberty when it comes to deviant sexual behavior, it would seem.
Or we recognize that society created marriage for specific purposes, and that extending the institution to homosexuals would benefit society, gay and straight alike.

Or we recognize the political reality that opposition to gay marriage is alienating a sizeable portion of the electorate from the GOP, granting the vile progs a disproportionate amount of political power enabling them to run this country off a financial cliff.
Christians already rebuilt Western Civilization once after collapse. We will do it again if need be.

1 2 3 4 5 Next View All