The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

March 25, 2014 - 2:19 pm

Jon Ralston reports that Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), the Senate majority leader, has received a request for information from the Federal Election Commission regarding gifts he gave to several supporters.

According to records, Reid purchased the gifts using campaign funds, and listed “Ryan Elisabeth” as the vendor. But Ralston investigated and found that “Ryan Elisabeth” is Reid’s granddaughter, Ryan Elisabeth Reid. She makes jewelry. Her full name was not used on the official report to the FEC.

Through his campaign, Reid paid her $11,370 and $5,416 for “holiday gifts,” then gave those expensive gifts to his donors and supporters, according to Ralston’s report.

The FEC wants an explanation from Sen. Reid by April 25.

"Ryan Elisabeth jewelry uses unique design to empower women, tell stories, and inspire change. The As Time Goes By collection showcases intricate pocket watch collages, inspired by historically strong and pivotal women."

"She likes anything French, with a hat on it, and a silly attitude."

"I'm originally from Las Vegas. Born & raised. I now go to school in NYC at Parsons School of Design. I will graduate next year. I recently found a necklace I made when I was five (it's terribly ugly but in a cute way) so I guess I've been making jewelry since then. I started my business over a year ago. I was frustrated with the meaning behind a lot of design and set out to have a clear message. I first designed my line "As Time Goes By". Each watch locket is a pocket watch with the guts taken out. I then fill the watches with a new collage inspired by a woman in history (who inspires me) and each necklace comes with a tag about the woman and a quote by her. My goal was to educate people when they buy or look at my jewelry about the awesome ladies all around us. My most recent line came out a month ago - it's a bit more eclectic with hats and new jewelry materials...it's called "the Light City" and inspired by three months I spent living in Paris." (2012)

She's currently a "jewelry vendor" in Berkeley. Oh, and she's also a mime.

I'm going to save Harry some time and blame this on the Koch brothers.
Any brand-name Dem could kill a dozen Black Latino LGBTs and a pod of baby whales while buggering a 4 year old on the 50 yard line of the Superbowl at half-time while Beyonce and Jay-Z perform and it wouldn't make the news on ABC, CBS, or NBC, and his/her supporters would blame it all on Republicans anyway.
Other questions that require answers from Harry.

How did you get so wealthy on the pay of a US Senator?

When, at last, did you cease being an actively predatory pedophile? I heard it on the intertubes.
Hey, what's a little nepotism between Democrats? Besides, who else would give her $11,370 for homemade "jewelry"? Now, let's get back and focus our anger against the former Republican Virginia Governor, who didn't violate Virginia law but did accept gifts from a business friend without any quid pro quo as of this post despite an army of Dems looking. But not to worry, the former Virginia Governor will be both bankrupt by legal defense fees and will go to prison for the crime of emulating Democrats like Harry Reid.
He's as honest as the day is long. They won't touch him with a barge pole.
Yeah, but do you think DoJ will touch this with a ten foot poll? Nah.
Mr. Corruption (capital C).

I would expect no less.
The FEC is obviously racist.
AND Islamophobic, too.