The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

November 20, 2013 - 9:39 am

“It’s okay, it’ll come back. It happens everyday.” Heh.

Wyatt. if you, thought Julie`s st0ry is flabbergasting... on monday I bought a brand new Saab 99 Turbo since I been bringin in $9449 this last five weeks and also 10k last munth. no-doubt about it, this really is my favourite job Ive had. I actually started five months/ago and almost immediately started bringing in minimum $87, per-hour. look at here WWW.j­o­b­s­5­9.C­O­M
my co-worker's step-mother makes $86/hr on the internet. She has been out of work for 9 months but last month her payment was $16620 just working on the internet for a few hours. read this article ..... http://www.fb49.com
Marco73, you're absolutely right. Every system I've ever built included a "demo" site where I could demonstrate the system but also control the number of variables that could pop up & cause problems. It appears that HHS has hired people who've never done this before. So, we have people hired to build a very complex system that look to have never built complex systems managed by people that have never built anything.

Brilliant!! Best & brightest, no doubt.
"It happens everyday".

Shall we take bets about who will be fired next?
It never happens to me when I use Amazon.

When are people going to get the hint that government is just not very good at doing these things.....
Less scandalous is the website crashing than the question: Who thought doing this photo-op was a good idea despite the obvious probability of it going horribly, horribly wrong in front of many, many cameras?

The website does not work. We know the website does not work. They’ve told us the website doesn’t work and won’t work until December (no one believes that, but that’s what they say).

Why set the Secretary of HHS up in such a manner where bad publicity isn’t just possible, but likely? This crosses the line between everyday incompetence and cartoonish super-incompetence…
Unbelievable, "it happens every day". Should I laugh or cry, what schmucks !
If they could only "get it", but sadly this is what they expect given their own work ethic.
Good lord. You mean they don't have a super secret, super fast, back door to a demonstration or training site?
Every rollout I've ever been involved with, we've provided a site that allowed our staff to demo features and functionality, and even change some data, without concern that they'd screw up the "real" system.
I guess Sebelius hasn't looked at her "Websites for Dummies" book.

One Trackback to “VIDEO — Obamacare Website Crashes on Sebelius”