The PJ Tatler

Stephen Kruiser

October 8, 2013 - 9:43 pm

Harry Reid and a host of other Democrats (including their puppies in the press) have been reminding us for weeks that Obamacare is the “law of the land” and, as such, opposition to it is anarchy.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that eight members of Reid’s party were arrested for being unhappy with LAWS OF THE LAND.

Were they ashamed to have been caught publicly behaving as anarchists?

Let’s check Charlie “What taxes?” Rangel’s Twitter feed and find out:

Hmmm…it would appear that we are allowed to fight laws with which we disagree. OMG-HARRY REID LIED?!?!?

By the way, this SEIU sponsored rally took place on the National Mall, which is partially closed during the government shutdown. A National Parks spokesman had the gall to liken this gathering to Honor Flight veterans trying to visit the memorials.

Stephen Kruiser is a professional comedian and writer who has also been a conservative political activist for over two decades. A co-founder of the first Los Angeles Tea Party, Kruiser often speaks to grassroots groups around America and has had the great honor of traveling around the world entertaining U.S. troops.

as Debbie said I'm impressed that someone able to get paid $4020 in four weeks on the internet.. .......:>WWW.JOBS60.ℂOM
Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $97 per hour. I work through this link,

------->>> http://url.ie/j9nj
WORK LESS EARN MORE
Grijalva was one of those that helped fund the "Fast and Furious" $40 million dollar appropriation out of "Stimulus" that got lots of Mexican's murdered. Now that its known F&F was illegal and felonious can Grijalva be prosecuted under Senator Feinstein's law "The Kingpin Act", could he be tried for complicity in murder?
Grijalva was polluting the school board in my hometown (Tucson) when I was a kid. His daughter is the head of that board now. That's textbook prog-they take over everything at the local level. It's something we need to start doing to counter them.
Cops should have beat down Rangel and his pals with night sticks, then tased them for good measure.
Meanwhile, at the Lincoln Memorial this morning, there was one little guy pushing a lawnmower around the grass & carrying a South Carolina flag. I passed a Park Police cruiser heading his way, presumably to chase him off or arrest him.

I guess democracy only looks like what Charlie Rangel says it to look like.
WWII vets threatened with arrest, illegal immigrants protected. The irony is not lost on me, but I'm afraid it's lost on a lot of Americans.
Yeah those living in their white safe clean world like in Oregon Minnesota Wash, N Ca and Midwest who vote for Dems they have no Fluking idea Dems take their votes then want more illegals to come to US who take jobs of Unions and the Dem voters- DUMB is not the word
How does one change facts on the ground to help destroy culture? Bring in millions of illegal alien Marxists, and put them on the government sugar tit, and voter rolls.

That way, the Communists will be kept in office by giving crumbs to the poor rather than a way to better themselves.
LBJ & Dem plan in 1964 was to Rob S/S of excess money and Start the War on Poverty which was a Dem plan to gain 1 party control- LBJ said in a speech to Dems- if we pass the Civil rights bill Every Ni--er will vote Dem for 200 years- yes he said that- so $7 Trillion ROBBED from S/S and total of $15 Trillion spent on the 47 years War and we have 4X's as many in poverty than in 65- Obamacare is nothing more than Vote buying by the Dems
ANYONE see Pelosi at the Mall with the Illegals?? She is the DUMBEST C in the world- I thought Rosie or Joyce had it but she is #1

2 Trackbacks to “Eight Dem Anarchists/Congressmen Arrested While Protesting ‘Law of the Land’”