The PJ Tatler

Bridget Johnson

April 27, 2013 - 10:50 pm

President Obama quipped at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Saturday night that he’s “not the strapping young Muslim socialist” he once was as gray has salted his hair.

“And yet, even after all this time, I still make rookie mistakes.  Like, I’m out in California, we’re at a fundraiser, we’re having a nice time.  I happen to mention that Kamala Harris is the best-looking attorney general in the country. As you might imagine, I got trouble when I got back home.  Who knew Eric Holder was so sensitive?” he said.

He mentioned the Jay-Z Cuba trip controversy, adding, “I’ve got 99 problems and now Jay-Z is one.”

Obama then started digging into the press corps. “I know CNN has taken some knocks lately, but the fact is I admire their commitment to cover all sides of a story, just in case one of them happens to be accurate,” he said. According to witnesses, the CNN table got a good laugh out of this.

“Some of my former advisors have switched over to the dark side. For example, David Axelrod now works for MSNBC, which is a nice change of pace since MSNBC used to work for David Axelrod,” the president continued. “The History Channel is not here. I guess they were embarrassed about the whole Obama-is-a-devil thing. Of course, that never kept Fox News from showing up. They actually thought the comparison was not fair — to Satan.”

Obama quipped that Buzzfeed “was just something I did in college around 2:00 a.m.”

He claimed the best “tell it like it is” political “news” source in town is his propaganda arm at the official White House website.

The president also joked that chief Romney backer Sheldon Adelson “would have been better off offering me $100 million to drop out of the race.”

“I know Republicans are still sorting out what happened in 2012, but one thing they all agree on is they need to do a better job reaching out to minorities. And look, call me self-centered, but I can think of one minority they could start with. Hello?  Think of me as a trial run, you know? See how it goes.”

Oblahblah's jokes would be funny if they didn't cut so close to the bone. He thinks his lies are hilarious.

As it is, this guy just continues on his smug, brazen, ruinous trajectory through American politics. Talk about being a cut up.

He's cutting up American democracy -- and laughing all the way to the bank and a cushy retirement in Hawaii.

Words cannot express my contempt.
There is more truth in Obama's jokes than any of his speeches.
You have to give Obama credit for getting in and out of the room on his own.

It can't be easy to walk with hundreds of people all trying to lick your boots and kiss your butt at the same time.

What's funny about that? It's true.
He's a real riot, he is. Makes want to upchuck.
He is mocking us all.
"not the strapping young Musllim socialist", but by God, Obama once again
in a public forum, re-confirmed that he is a Muslim born in Kenya.
Thank you for that clarification, mr. president.
Truth really is stranger than fiction.
This was the same moronic smugness Barack Kardashian put on display when joking, creepily might I add about his dog eating days.

As someone else had posted, WHERE, WHEN and/or HOW did this empty vessel proclaim Christianity as his faith?

Just last week he was gushing to and about Planned Parenthood and their ahem, '..work they do'.

Ending his shallow, vacuous tele-prompted reading, '..God Bless You'.

?

Apparently Planned Parenthood, Christianity and 'God's blessings' go hand-in-hand in this megalomaniac's orbit. Wow..
Per his usual delusions, he was never strapping. He is a scrawny, pencil necked dweeb with no coordination or athletic ability. He is a muslim socialist. (commie)
Muslim Socialist with a strap-on? Or did I mis-hear?
He is now simply a middle-aged Muslim Communist.
'middle-aged' - you mean this lifelong taxpayer paid, do-nothing grifter is going to ahem 'work'/ live another 50 years?

Shiiii...
"And now that he has admitted to having been a Muslim, he needs to be concerned that many of his fellow Muslims view apostasy as a capital offense."

I doubt that he's ever NOT been a Muslim. His claims of being a Christian are simply taqqiya, lying that is perfectly acceptable for Muslims. He won't even get into trouble with his Muslim brothers when he finally becomes publicly Muslim again. They'll applaud him for his cleverness.
If he was as strongly committed to Islam as he is to Christianity, he never was much of a Muslim.
1 2 3 4 Next View All