The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

April 10, 2013 - 1:23 pm

Crockumentary filmmaker Michael Moore was recently on a Reddit Q&A. Reddit’s readers lean left and tend to be irreverent. His chat didn’t go as he probably anticipated.

Moore elicited another 511 downvotes by saying that he was not fat. When asked this question about his expansive waist-line: “When will you do a movie on obesity in America,” Moore, likely with chicken grease-soaked fingers, angrily responded:

HAHAHAHA! OMG these posts are sooooo funny. Now I know why we have so many right wing comedians and humorists on TV and in the movies. (Note: That was irony)

The implication, obviously, is that only conservatives point out that he is fat. Redditors openly mocked the whale-like film maker, with one quipping:

lol, you do realize reddit is notorious for being very, very liberal, right? The fact that you are being chastised and downvoted here shows that even most liberals find you to be a disgusting, hypocritical douche bag.

Maybe Michael Moore is a more unifying figure than I’d realized.

I'm not saying that Michael More is over weight, but there is so much More that he has to turn sideways to enter a cargo only elevator; and he is required to purchase three seats when traveling by air, usually via an all cargo airline.

Maybe he should have asked "Does this brain make me look stupid"?
I wonder what they think he is hypocritical about?
"Maybe Michael Moore is a more unifying figure than I’d realized."

I've always said liberals and democrats are better at building consensus. Everybody knows Joe Biden has mastered the art of walking with his foot in his mouth, and that John Edwards is pond scum.
The trouble is not that he's fat. It's that he's fat and ugly. I mean, he's not Oliver Hardy fat, Curly Howard fat, John Belushi fat, Roger Ebert fat, Chris Christie fat, or even Tony Soprano fat. I could look at those guys all day long and not get sick. Moore, though - he's got this bitter, pinched-up face, little beady eyes, a little beak-like nose, and a sneering little mouth. It's like somebody grafted Ebeneezer Scrooge's punim onto Santa Claus. Horrible.
They told me if I voted Republican Michael Moore would be subjected to fat jokes on left-wing websites. Well, I voted Republican and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!
Maybe this is some kind of breakthrough. American liberals and American conservatives can finally agree on something. We don't like Michael Moore.
Yes, Michael, your politics do make you look fat, really, really fat, and disgusting and misshapen and malformed and ginormous and disgusting and misshapen and malformed and ginormous, ad infinitum.
It is the misshapen that is most disturbing. I didn't know what I was looking at when I first glanced at the picture.

PJ Media thanks for the upgrades in the comments area, spell check is great.
"Do my politics make me look fat?" No, that wide load ass you're carrying around makes you look fat. Your politics make you look stupid.

One Trackback to “Michael Moore: Do My Politics Make Me Look Fat?”