February 6, 2013 - 1:49 am
- John Brennan and His Drone War, by Ron Radosh. The memo that would have had the Left raging, had it been Bush. More from Scott Ott: American Citizens Fair Game Under Obama Doctrine.
- USS Cole Suspect Complains of Marks on Wrist; Victims Describe Their Torture, by Bridget Johnson. “If al-Nashiri believes what he did is within his belief and that’s what Allah wanted or his god, well then man up, per se …and stop hiding behind our Constitution.”
- How a Mammogram Can Kill You, by Theodore Dalrymple. Nobody wants to talk about the lethal consequences of the misdiagnosis.
- ‘Muslim Patrols’: Sharia Enforcers Hit Britain’s Streets, by Mike McNally. Several videos posted online show gangs terrorizing random pedestrians.
- British Lawmakers Back Gay Marriage Plans, by Mike McNally. Change.
- Pete Sessions, and the Unbearable Disconnect of the GOP, by Mark Stuertz. It isn’t hard to see why the GOP is in sorry shape. Just spend a few moments talking with party leadership.