February 5, 2013 - 12:51 am
- Oppose Brennan for CIA Director, by Andrew C. McCarthy. A country that was serious about its national security would never put John Brennan in charge.
- What Do You Do with a Broken Party? By Stephen Green. Saving the GOP — from itself.
- GOP Realists vs. the True Believers, by Rick Moran. Victory in 2014 seems farther away today than it did yesterday.
- Author of UN Torture Document to be Expert in Gitmo USS Cole Trial, by Bridget Johnson. The taxpayer price tag so far for Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri’s experts is more than half a million dollars; his lawyer claims accused mastermind has torture PTSD.
- Why Chuck Hagel Is So Frightening: He’s Typical, by Barry Rubin. Anti-Americanism, the hallmark of the “in crowd.”
- Going to Court in the Allen West Contest, by J. Christian Adams. Cleaning up the voter rolls: first, filing suit regarding PJ Media’s Allen West and his 2012 race. (Click here for Allen West at PJ Media’s Next Generation TV.)
- Super Bowl XLVII: Lights Out for Today’s Nihilistic Pop Culture, by Ed Driscoll. America needs a pop culture that lives up to the quality of the game on the field.
- 7 Types of Dudes Who Annoy Everyone Just By Their Very Existence, by John Hawkins. Know when people say, “Just be yourself?” Well, don’t.