Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
February 4, 2013 - 12:52 am
- The Limits of Self-Criticism: Israel’s Oscar-Nominated The Gatekeepers, by Roger L Simon. Israel as political Rorschach test.
- Guns in America: A Question of Trust, by Alex Joffe. More guns are being sold in America now than at any point in history, precisely because Americans are being told they cannot be trusted with guns.
- Neutered: Radical Feminism Hits the Military, by Kayleigh McEnany. Legislating away gender differences.
- The Boomer Moment: Esiason Doesn’t Buy Ray Lewis’ Excuses in Double Murder, by Bridget Johnson. Lewis to CBS: I buy everyone off, NBD.
- The Source of Both Infinite Happiness and Meaning, by Dave Swindle. A very square, geeky, somewhat embarrassing solution. Too bad it works.
- 5 Ideas You Need to Rise From Poverty to the Middle Class, by Walter Hudson. Getting ahead requires leaving some things behind.
- Why I’m Canceling My Sports Illustrated Subscription, by Andrew Klavan. This week’s SI, with its smarmy and poorly reported article on religion in football, isn’t an offense to God, it’s offense to journalism.
- Put Aside Cynicism: Glory in the Super Bowl Hype and Embrace the Overkill, by Rick Moran. The Super Bowl is part of what makes America exceptional. A very square, geeky, somewhat embarrassing solution. Too bad it works.