January 25, 2013 - 12:38 am
- Where Did Piers Morgan Come From, Anyway? By Mike McNally. He’s new to you, but my fellow Brit has been a craven opportunist for decades.
- San Francisco 1978: Dianne Feinstein and Gun Control, by Michael Walsh. I covered the riot that Feinstein used to springboard her national career for the San Francisco Examiner.
- Roe v. Wade: Tragic Anniversary, by Hans von Spakovsky. Each year, my brother helps others travel to the March For Life.
- Understanding the Educational Mess We’re In, by David Solway. We have reached a point where the past has more to teach us than the present.
- How Badly Does Salon Hate President Obama? By Ed Driscoll. If you’re still a 9/11 Truther in 2013, then you must believe that Barack Obama is in on the cover-up.
- The So-Called Assault Weapons on My Rifle Range, by Bob Owens. It may come as a surprise to some to learn that the AR-15 is the best-selling, most common centerfire rifle in the United States.
- ‘Less Lethal’: Good Intentions, Dangerous Results, by Mike McDaniel. These weapons are appropriate in precious few situations.
- Syria, Not Iran: Obama’s Primary Middle East Crisis in 2013, by Barry Rubin. Later this year, the Syrian civil war will test him. Expect failure.
- Feinstein Rolls Out Assault Weapons Ban as Biden Stumbles Over Its Purpose, by Bridget Johnson. Veep touts the awesomeness of shotguns over assault weapons: “If you want to keep people away in an earthquake, buy some shotgun shells.”