Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
January 17, 2013 - 12:36 am
- Second-Term Reckonings, by Victor Davis Hanson. History is coming; history is not kind.
- 4 Ways the Debt Ceiling Debacle Could Play Out, by Bill Straub. It’s expected that Treasury will not be able to cut the checks starting sometime between Feb. 15 and March 1.
- Three Kurds Murdered in Paris: Turkey-Kurd Conflict Heating Up? By Jonathan Spyer. Many possible culprits.
- GOP, Some Dems Vow to Fight Obama’s Gun-Control ‘Power Grab,’ by Bridget Johnson. Anatomy of a proposal: From asking Holder to re-examine who should be excluded from gun ownership to “nurturing school climates” and background checks on victims of gun theft.
- Mohamed Morsi Is a Scandal Bigger than Benghazi, by David P. Goldman. In Benghazi, we lost four of our people; in Egypt, we lost an ally of thirty-five years’ standing.
- 7 Crappy Products, Courtesy of the Green Movement, by J. Christian Adams. Remember the days before low-water toilets when you could use someone’s bathroom without fear of humiliation?