December 19, 2012 - 12:41 am
- Benghazi’s Back — Sort Of, by Roger L Simon. The elephant is still very much in the room: Who told Susan Rice to lie about these events and why did they do it?
- Air Marshals, Armed Teachers, and Gun-Free Zones: Are You Consistent? By David Steinberg. Most of the U.S. supports the air marshal program, fewer support “school marshals.” Is this rational?
- The Assault Weapons Ban: How Silly Was It? By Bob Owens. Revisiting the comically incompetent law which President Obama wishes to reinstate.
- Power Hungry: Teachers’ Union Wants To Administer Standardized Teachers’ Test, by Mike McDaniel. Cloaking a union power grab in the conservative language of “accountability.”
- Food, Manners and Unrequited Love: What Every Visitor to Israel Needs to Know, by Kathy Shaidle. Prepare to gain a few pounds when you visit Israel. And don’t be surprised that “Palestinian” “refugees” live in houses bigger than yours.
- Obama Reelected, Women, Minorities, ‘Progressive’ Talk Radio Hardest Hit, by Ed Driscoll. Ad revenues are down on lefty stations, leading to at least one closure. For profit-hating OWS-types, that’s all good news, right?
- A Premium Rush of New Blu-Ray and DVD Releases Leads Final Week Before Christmas by Jonathan Sanders. With the music industry already on vacation, DVDs pick up the slack. Plus: Great holiday gifts for the last-minute shopper.