Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
December 11, 2012 - 1:00 am
- ‘We Knew Exactly Who We Had to Go Get,’ by Michael Ledeen. Instead of an American presidential campaign manager, put the above quote into the mouth of a Middle Eastern dictator, and you get to the heart of a very big question.
- It’s Not Science, It’s CNN, by David Steinberg. Any dope could fix a cable news network. Except guys like Jeff Zucker.
- Assad and WMD: ‘Don’t Doubt — He Will Use Everything,’ by Bridget Johnson. A Syrian general who defected talks to PJM: If opposition gets weapons it needs, “We’ll give you the last weapon after we take over the power.”
- Israel Gets a Better Reception from Berlin than Washington — That’s a Man Bites Dog Story, by David P. Goldman. Post-election, the world gets a peek at the Obama administration’s true colors.
- 2012 Elections: Claims of NRA’s Demise Are Premature, by Howard Nemerov. As are claims of eternal victory for the civil right of self-defense.
- Islamist Transformation of Egypt Reaches Turning Point, by Barry Rubin. Will the march towards sharia accelerate?
- TUESDAY NEW RELEASES: Bruno Mars’ Unorthodox Jukebox Challenges Third Serving of Green Day This Year, by Jonathan Sanders. Plus: Les Misérables’ 1985 London Cast Recording reissued alongside the 1998 non-musical adaptation, now on Blu-Ray!