December 10, 2012 - 1:26 am
- ‘The Last of the Just’ in Belgium, by Roger L Simon. If you’ve ever wondered how Hitler happened, you have the beginnings of your answer in this video…
- ‘Study’ Claims Fox News Viewers Have Average IQ of 80, by Charlie Martin. The institution admits its a fake, the study can’t be published, and it’s a four-year study sparked by the results of the recent election. Hm. Sounds plausible.
- Simpson, Bowles Deride Party Leaders, POTUS for ‘Betting Your Country,’ by Bridget Johnson. The debt duo see progress but think we’re too dangerously close to the cliff’s edge.
- White House Chief of Staff Valerie Jarrett? By Sarah McHaney. From cabinet secretaries to the White House team, expect some shuffling for Obama’s second term.
- The Santa Claus Democrats vs. St. Nicholas’s Aristotelian Generosity, by Maya M. Noronha. Reminder: Kris Kringle has a twice-checked list of the naughty and nice.
- Hillary Clinton not a Lock for 2016 Run, by Rick Moran. The secretary of State will take some time off to mull over her future before deciding whether to run in 2016.
- Harry Potter Is Better Than Star Wars and Star Trek, by Dave Swindle. Objectively speaking, the wizards’ movies deliver more consistent quality than the Jedis’ and Klingons’. Sorry.