December 6, 2012 - 12:26 am
- Reclaiming the Culture, by Roger L Simon. My point is quite simple: Quit bitching about the culture, and start doing something that changes it.
- Whither the Black Vote in 2016? By Patrick Reddy. African Americans have truly come of age in national politics.
- Perhaps It Is Still Just About Race, by Vik Rubenfeld. Enough voters may have still been obsessed with penance for America’s past misdeeds.
- How Hillary Clinton Explains the Israel-Palestinian Conflict, by Barry Rubin. The criticisms she make all fall into the current, dominant, Western view that the world’s problems are caused by greedy, aggressive, un-empathetic white people who oppress everyone else.
- Maryland State Police, FBI SWAT Teams Thwart … Guy with a Few Guns, by Bob Owens. Police state.
- The Media War Against the Mobile Web, by Stephen Green. No iPad for you! NeXT!
- Doomsday Preppers Week 4: Fish and Firepower, by Bob Owens. Behold the .50 Beowulf, a cartridge yours truly has fired on multiple occasions both in the recommended semi-auto, and the absurdly entertaining full-auto…
- Who Are the Best Conservative Columnists? By Dave Swindle. John Hawkins offers his 50 picks. I want your opinion to help narrow down my top 20.