Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
November 30, 2012 - 12:12 am
- Palestinians Win Their ‘Venomous’ Status Upgrade at the UN, by Bridget Johnson. Congress unleashes punitive responses, the White House is quiet, and Susan Rice acts mad.
- PJTV’s Instavision: Read My Lips: Why The ‘No-Tax-Hike’ Pledge IS an IQ Test for Republicans, by Glenn Harlan Reynolds. Click to watch video.
- Stay Hungry, Honey Boo Boo, by Michael Walsh. Americans don’t like plutocrats in the White House; they want to elect men for whom losing means losing everything.
- Meanwhile, UNESCO Chief Is Romancing Cuban Education, by Claudia Rosett. For UNESCO’s Irina Bokova, it appears that the paragon of education in Latin America is Communist Cuba.
- Doomsday Preppers Week 3: Child Abuse, by Bob Owens. This episode made me ill to watch.
- Governor Mike Huckabee Sings the Praises of Oliver Stone, by Ron Radosh. A simple question: Why?