November 23, 2012 - 3:01 am
- The Ideological Underpinnings of the Tax Rate Debate, by Rand Simberg. One side supports “growth” while the other side supports “social justice.”
- Feds Double Protected Habitat for Spotted Owl Despite Concerns of Job Losses, by Bridget Johnson. Environmental groups want Obama to go even further, though, and sink his claws into private lands.
- Doomsday Preppers Week 2: How To Destroy Your Internet Marriage Without Even Trying, by Bob Owens. Meet Tatiana, the most rational person the show has seen since it’s been on the air.
- Should Doctors Lie to Their Patients About Their Survival Chances? By Theodore Dalrymple. As La Rochefoucauld said back in the seventeenth century, one can stare neither at the sun nor at death for very long.
- PJTV’s Trifecta: Will the GOP Allow Obama to Raise Taxes on the Rich? By PJTV. Click to watch video.