November 22, 2012 - 12:20 am
- Runaway Government, by Tom Blumer. No budget? No debt limit? No problem.
- Ceasefire in Israel-Hamas War, by Barry Rubin. With a little help from the Egyptian government.
- Would a Palestinian State Bring Peace? By Robert Spencer. “They would have been enemies even if they did not occupy a thing. Allah said: ‘You shall find the strongest men in enmity to the disbelievers to be the Jews and the polytheists.’” — Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub
- Rice on Benghazi: ‘I Made Clear That the Information Was Preliminary,’ by Bridget Johnson. Calls McCain’s opposition to her potential nomination to the State Department “unfounded.”
- Silver Linings Playbook: David O. Russell’s Syrupy Sprint for Oscar, by John Boot. The contrivances start to pile up in the less nerve-wracking, somewhat saccharine second half.
- As the Benghazi Plot Thickens, Congress Must Not Get Sidetracked, by Andrew C. McCarthy. A three-ring circus of distractions, follies, and false narratives.
- Shopping Madness: 5 Tips to Get an Extra Bargain, by Bridget Johnson. No need to be a Black Friday sheeple.