November 5, 2012 - 1:09 am
- Election Predictions from PJ Media Columnists. Will Obama win re-election in a nail-biter? Is a landslide victory in the cards for Romney? Do Republicans have a shot at taking control of the Senate? Find out what Roger L. Simon, VDH, Spengler, Claudia Rosett, Roger Kimball, and the rest of PJM’s columnists think will happen on Tuesday …
- Sophocles in Benghazi, by Victor Davis Hanson. The strange thing about Libya is not so much who lied, but has anyone yet told the whole truth?
- Will the MSM Lose Yet Again? By Michael Ledeen. Just remember that Reagan-Carter in 1980 was “too close to call” for the pollsters.
- Paul Ryan’s Alma Mater: From Miami of Ohio to GOP’s Philosophical Leader, by Mary Beth Ellis. The campus’ culture still seems prominent in Ryan’s life.
- Who’s Counting? Interview: Hans von Spakovsky on Voter Fraud, by Ed Driscoll. Spakovsky is a frequent PJM contributor, and the author of Who’s Counting? How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk.
- Breaking: GEN Tommy Franks, GEN Hugh Shelton Among 500 American Warriors to Run Full-Page Ad Endorsing Mitt Romney for President, by Bryan Preston. Stars support Romney for POTUS.
- On the Scene in West Chester, Ohio, by Stephen Green. Reader Jason Bieber was at Friday’s Romney rally, and sent the following report and pictures.
- Dramanoids Deployed for Maryland’s Gay Marriage Campaign, by Lauren Weiner. Mine is no longer the clear majority view – and it certainly never was among my fellow homosexuals.
- Hating Breitbart, Race, and Election 2012, by Roger L Simon. Let’s go out and win this one for Andrew.