October 15, 2012 - 12:22 am
- The Obama Breaking Point, by Victor Davis Hanson. In the next three weeks, Obama has only three hours left to save his presidency.
- GOP Senate Prospects Still Lagging, by Rich Baehr. Chances dim for a Senate takeover.
- Welcome Back to the Woman Wars, Camille Paglia…, by Leslie Loftis. The return of the “pro-sex, pro-porn, pro-art, pro-beauty, pro-pop” sixties feminist art critic from Philadelphia who can rescue our national cultural conversation.
- Mugged and Ann Coulter Derangement Syndrome, Part 2, by Kathy Shaidle. Arguing with Coulter-haters is futile because their reaction to her is visceral, not logical.
- Romney/Ryan: Missed Debate Opportunities on Social Security, by Tom Blumer. It’s in crisis right now, not decades from now. Also read: Obama to Hit Romney on Bain During Debate.
- Florida Board of Education Thinks Blacks Are Dumber than Whites, by Rick Moran. The establishment of different standards of achievement based on race.
- Biased Against the Bright, by Janice Fiamengo. Grading has fallen victim to the “social justice” mandate of the university.
- Obama Praises ‘Fiercely Independent’ Specter as ‘Never Putting Party’ Ahead of People, by Bridget Johnson. Reaction from the Hill and from less congenial corners.