October 8, 2012 - 12:53 am
- The Job Market Still Stinks, by Tom Blumer. No conspiracy theories needed.
- On Being the Good Guys, by Andrew Klavan. The truth is on our side and the truth is a powerful weapon.
- Why Psychiatric Disorders Are Not the Same as Physical Diseases, by Theodore Dalrymple. Even when their causes are organic. Our minds make us who we are.
- Have Americans Finally Tired of the Obama Narrative? By Jean Kaufman. Or do they wish to stay in dreamland?
- Anatomy of a Disastrous Debate Performance, by Victor Davis Hanson. Over 60 million Americans witnessed that the clothes have no emperor.
- Mitt’s Character, and Presidential Virtue, by Kate Paulk. Refreshingly, Romney never talks about his history of kindness in deed.
- The 5 Unique Ways Intelligent People Screw Up Their Lives, by John Hawkins. If you think you’re too smart to need this, you’re who it’s aimed at.
- Whither the Arts? By Ed Driscoll. Will any art or architecture produced in the last 100 years achieve the cultural permanence of the 700-year old Cologne Cathedral?