September 27, 2012 - 12:30 am
- Why I Fasted on Yom Kippur for the First Time in Twenty… or Is It Thirty… Years, by Roger L Simon. The religious has always been close to the political for me.
- Austerity Backlash Threatens European Stability, by Rick Moran. A sharp reminder that world events could easily trip up the president’s efforts at re-election and throw the race to Romney.
- Morsi Urges UN to Protect World from ‘Campaign Against Islamic Sanctities,’ by Bridget Johnson. Hillary Clinton sat down with the Egyptian president to thank him for providing U.S. Embassy security.
- How to Save Your Country, by Bryan Preston. It’s time to join the fight.
- [VIDEO] Ahamadinejad Spokesman Gets Behind Kicked on NY Street by Iranians, by Roger L Simon. What goes around comes around.
- Why The Master Is No Master-Piece, by Andrew Klavan. There’s a reason modernism collapsed into the ruinous and stupid-making morass of post-modernism… Coming soon: Poliwood looks at The Master.
- P.T. Anderson’s Paradoxical Cult Drama The Master, by John Boot. For all its 1950s splendor, the new Philip Seymour Hoffman spellbinder is a completely up-to-the-minute film.