Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
September 10, 2012 - 12:41 am
- 43 Months of Depressing Misery, by Tom Blumer. The worst economic stewardship since FDR extended the Great Depression.
- Afterburner with Bill Whittle: The Incredible Shrinking Man, by PJTV. Click to watch video.
- Now that the U.S. Is an Islamic State…, by Robert Spencer. Obama has dealt a huge setback to any effort to compel Pakistan to drop its blasphemy laws.
- ‘Operation Demoralize Is Working Just as Planned,’ by Ed Driscoll. Are you feeling nervy, irritable, depressed and/or tired of life by the pro-Obama polls this weekend? Keep it up, says the JournoList.
- Behind the Unemployment Numbers: It’s Worse than You Can Imagine, by Rick Moran. “These dependent millions are the invisible counterparts of the soup kitchens and bread lines of the 1930s…”
- Up Next for Team Obama? Racial Quotas for School Discipline, by Mike McDaniel. Not satire: if too many minority students are getting detentions, the Justice Department may come knocking.
- A Few Arguments Against Tattoos, by Theodore Dalrymple. Doctors traced an outbreak of skin infections back to bacteria in the ink.
- Obama’s Supermarket Scanner Moment, by Ed Driscoll. “Oh, I got to dial it in. Hold on, hold on. I can do this. See, I still have a BlackBerry.”
- The Obama Campaign’s New False Narrative, by Rand Simberg. Was fixing the economic mess really too big a job for any president?
- When the Law Becomes Oprah-fied, by Janice Fiamengo. Our victim-validating culture prefers therapy to justice.
- 9 Reasons Down Syndrome Won’t Ruin Your Life, by Cassy Fiano. #5: He will still be very cute.