Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
September 4, 2012 - 12:15 am
- The Terrifying New Normal, by Victor Davis Hanson. The world we don’t question: Progressivism’s war on children and the elderly.
- Biden Launches New DNC Motto: ‘If It Weren’t so Hot, I’d Go into Detail …’ by Zombie. Audience participation motto for an Obama Future: Add your own!
- Feeling Sorry for Maureen Dowd, by Roger Kimball. I wonder whether the New York Times provides psychiatric coverage for its employees.
- Egypt Is an Adversary, Not a Neutral, by David P. Goldman. Obama has presided over a collapse of a system of alliances which sustained America’s position in the region for sixty years.
- 3 Weird Things About the U.S. This Pro-American Canadian Doesn’t Get, by Kathy Shaidle. America: You know I love you, right? But we have to talk…
- Dispatches from National Empty Chair Day, by Ed Driscoll. All your furniture are belong to us.