August 27, 2012 - 1:36 am
- Fear and Shame on the Campaign Trail #6 — Who’ll Stop the Rain? By Roger L Simon. Obama’s people are in charge of the stringent security here at the Republican Convention. What do they fear?
- Graffiti on Trees, High-Speed Rail to Nowhere — the Wages of Liberalism, by Victor Davis Hanson. How the liberal mind retreats when it cannot cope with the concrete ramifications of its own ideology.
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Budget, by Frank J. Fleming. But didn’t know to ask Frank J. Fleming for the answers.
- The Paradox of AIDS and ‘Harm Prevention’ Drugs, by Theodore Dalrymple. $10,000 a year to reduce the chance of HIV transmission 90%?
- RNC Shuffles Monday Speakers Into Rest of the Week, by Bridget Johnson. What would the “optics” be if Isaac strikes areas on the Gulf Coast as a Category 2 hurricane while the GOP parties in Tampa?
- RNC ‘Delegates’ from Working Families, by Mary Grabar. My unforgettable interaction with with four individuals sent to Tampa by the Pennsylvania Working Families, a front group for ACORN.
- (UPDATED) Tracking Tropical Storm Isaac, Check back here with Brendan Loy often for the latest on the threat Isaac poses to Florida and the Gulf Coast.
- E-Mails to My Past Self: 5 Facts I Wish I Could Send Back in Time, by John Hawkins. Like Hot Tub Time Machine, but with e-mails!