August 14, 2012 - 12:28 am
- The Biggest D.C. Spy Scandal You Haven’t Heard About (Part One), by Patrick Poole. Why has the story of a 20-year illegal infiltration of D.C. on behalf of Pakistani intelligence gone unnoticed?
- Karl Marx vs. the Zeitgeist, by Roger Kimball. Or the concept of momentum applied to politics.
- Gnostics of Our Time, by David Solway. The “revolutionary mysticism” of the Left takes its toll.
- The Israel/Iran War Game, by Michael Ledeen. Will they (the Israelis) or won’t they? And if so, when? I know the answers, but you’re not going to like them.
- Paul Ryan: From Behind the Beltway Curtain to National Scene, by Bridget Johnson. Opponents will be blaming Ryan for the actions of the Republican caucus as a whole, but the GOP could use the spotlight to showcase their efforts on the Hill.
- Middle East Chaos Makes Israeli Iran Strike More Likely, by David P. Goldman. Right now, the timing seems as favorable as it is ever likely to be.
- Remove the Media from the Debates, by Roger L Simon. I thought back to the primary campaign when Newt Gingrich proposed Lincoln-Douglas style debates sans moderators. It was a good idea then and a good idea now.